m!ne offers solutions to help people take their first steps on the property ladder.
m!ne (Believe Housing) offers solutions to help people take their first steps on the property ladder.
We were contracted to build this unique and complex design, from the marketing agency, Narrative.
The Client already had their existing website on WordPress, so their staff were familiar with the platform.
A lot of bespoke Web Development went into this build, such as;
- the homepage where the layout drastically changes between mobile and design
- the scrolling slider functionality for the locations
- Google Maps integration, with unique pins that change the slider
- Dynamic sections for the Latest Developments and latest News
- Filters on the Developments page
- the ability to upload site maps and floor plans of the developments
- Colour-coded properties based on their location
- Filters for the News page
- Accessible accordions on the FAQs page
Every section on the site is editable, so the Client show as much or as little as they desire.
I’d love to discuss your next project, do get in touch
Learn something new…
Dive into the groove with the latest WordPress update – say hello to 6.4 “Shirley“! 🎉 Inspired…
In this article you’ll learn how to view and use geolocation information in your MailChimp account. Geolocation…
If you visited a website and this warning appeared, would you continue shopping for that super deluxe,…
Most website metrics are easy to understand. That is until you get to bounce rate. But this…
Developing a strong content strategy is crucial for more businesses to boost their digital marketing strategy. Without…
When using digital marketing to contact and interact with customers, it’s critical to choose the appropriate channels…